Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge from Repeat Impressions

Good morning!  
I want to welcome you to another What If? Wednesday from Repeat Impressions.  Today we have a great sketch for you from Wendy with lots of possibilities...
Here is what I did with this sketch...

I just love these stamps I used for this card.  They are from Repeat Impressions and their names are:
 Cat Features - (4204-H) and No Outfit - (2815-H)
I used Memento Dew Drop inks for everything; that way  I could color in with the different inks.  Bamboo Leaves were the eyes and Rich Cocoa was everything else. 
The paper used was from Cosmo Cricket's mini deck called Evangeline.
I decided to use the butterflies and some tiny round "card candy" for the edge pieces.
I certainly would love to see your take on this sketch.  If you enter your sketch into our What If? Wednesday Challenge using Wendy's Sketch; you will be entered into a drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate for some GREAT Repeat Impressions stamps...if you use a Repeat Impressions stamp on that sketch then you will be entered TWICE!!!

For some more inspiration - check out what my fellow Rock Stars created:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll find time today to create something special...Take care everyone!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy