Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Repeat Impressions SOTW - Scruffy Puppy

Good morning everyone!  We have got another great Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions to share with you.  
This adorable stamp is called 
Scruffy Puppy (8120-K)
Isn't he cute?!
I want to show you what I did using this stamp...


The sentiment here is also a Repeat Impressions stamp called 
Dogs Laugh (8115-F). 
I colored in my little guy using Copics E31, E35 and R32.  The paper is Moxxie from the Surprise Party collection.  

This stamp is available exclusively to Repeat Impressions blog readers at 50% off from February 11-17, 2013 only. Limit to 1 per person.  So head over to Repeat Impressions and grab your discount code so that you can get this adorable stamp sent to you!

Need more inspiration? Then check out the other Rock Stars creations:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful!  Take care...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy