Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Some New Cards To Share!!!

Good morning everyone!  I have one thing to say...The Flu STINKS!!!

Okay so now you know why I've been away so lets get to the good stuff!
I have some cards here that I made a while ago and meant to post so I say better late than never.

This first one is a Get Well card using a couple of Repeat Impressions stamps


The stamps are Tea Pot (4517-F) and If What I am Wishing (1903-1).  I took the Tea Pot stamp and used three different colors that I though went well; they are Memento Inks - Lilac Posies, Danube Blue and Grape Jelly. 
The little heart patch is from Simple Stories; it's a self-adhesive piece of fabric.

This next card was created using another Repeat Impressions stamp called Sunbeams (4525-K)

What I did here was used some markers on the image.  I simply colored in the different areas of the stamp with a few different colors and did the magical "huff" onto the stamp then pressed my image onto the card stock.  I used some black Glaze around the outer circle as you can see a little better in the bottom picture.

Next I have a slider card for you.  Created with Repeat Impressions stamps.



The stamps used are called Tumbling Hearts (1210-K), Heart Air Balloon (9114-I) and Love is in the Air (9103-G).  I stamped the Heart Air Balloon onto a separate piece of white card stock, cut it out and then placed it on top of the Tumbling Hearts stamped image.
The paper used here is Echo Park along with Echo Park balloon sticker.

The next card here uses Repeat Impressions stamps.  This card is using BRIGHT colors and CRAZY patterned paper 



The stamps used here are the Tumbling Hearts (1210-K) and this little prescription bottle aptly named
 Prescription (8417-G).
The majority of the paper came from Simple Stories and Echo Park as did the stickers.

Last but certainly not least...I made a simple little birthday card...I am really trying to create a lot of birthday cards because I always need them. So here it is
The paper is American Crafts card stock and Bella BLVD from their Birthday Girl collection.  The stamp used is from Stampin' Up and the twine is from the Twinery.

I know that was a lot so thank you for bearing with me on this semi-long post.

The other day I started on a handmade paper wreath that I will post pictures of as soon as I complete it.  I want to have it up for Valentines Day.  I found the tutorial on YouTube and I hope that it turns out as pretty as I picture it to be.  

Thank you so much for stopping by and not forgetting about me.  I hope you have a wonderful day and are inspired to get out there and create something beautiful!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy