Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LQQKIE HERE...

Hey there everyone!  It's a wee bit late here now and of course, I can't get to sleep - but what's new?  I'll show you what I recently got that's new...two craft hauls and guess what else?! All this added together added up to roughly $40!!! What!!!













Yeppers - You gotta love coupons!

I've been making some Birthday Cards lately and since I need so many for friends and family, not to mention birthdays that I send out for BRAK (Birthday Random Acts of Kindness); I have been doing a sort of assembly line with a few designs that I came up with and some pre-made sketches.



I made close to 20 of these cards the other day.  I only have to attach the sentiment on those. These two pictured here are completed.  I'll be using the cupcakes and some will have have bears & other images instead of the cupcake.
My goal here is to create a mass amount of cards that are not all alike but yet easy to create in a shorter amount of time.  This design here was very quick.  I think the only thing about this design that takes time is the actual picking and choosing of which papers and stamps to use.

Eric and Kevin went to the Sharonville Convention Center this past weekend to check out the HorrorHound Convention.


The two of them are into the show The Walking Dead which had these 6 cast members at the convention.  Not to mention John Carpenter, Robert Patrick (Terminator 2, X-Files), Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill), Tony Todd (Candyman, Final Destination), Sid Hag (House of 1000 Corpses, Devils Rejects), Bill Moseley (House of 1000 Corpses, Devils Rejects) and just so many many more creative actors.

I found this picture of Bill Moseley that was taken this past weekend - which btw is the one person that if I went, I wanted to meet.
This is him all cleaned up

Now here he is in House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects - same character in both movies which were also films created by and directed by Rob Zombie.

Devils Rejects
House of 1000 Corpses

Well, maybe next year I'll get to go.  By the way this is what Eric and Kevin actually did see when they got there


I really did feel bad for Kevin especially because he really was looking forward to this for weeks.  He had the day off just so he and Eric could go, but then his work called him in to work anyway.  So they had to take their chances and try to get in after Kevin got off.  Not to mention it was snowing horribly all afternoon.

Well, this is all I have for now, I need to go create and cut paper and stamp some stuff...I have that creative bug itch now and I must go scratch it, hehehe.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful and creativity fill day. Be sure to come back tomorrow for another What If? Wednesday from Repeat Impressions - You will love it!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy