Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What If? Wednesday - Designer Choice Challenge

Hello my crafty friends - How is your week coming along?  Hopefully you said terrific...if not then here is a great challenge that is sure to get your creative juices sprouting.

The What If? Wednesday Designer Choice Challenge from Geri is to create a card with Spring Flowers!
I totally embraced this challenge because I really am ready to start seeing some REAL flowers spout up in my yard.

I even made two cards for this challenge,
here is the first card:



This card measures 5x7 and I used the stamp from Repeat Impressions is called "My Sunshine" (8402-M)
I used only the flower part of the stamp and then tied some bakers twine into some buttons for the centers.

Here is the other card I made for this challenge using the same stamp actually - the whole stamp this time though.

This card is a standard A2 card
I used my Copics to color in the image

I really hope you join in on the challenge with us over at the Repeat Impressions Blog.  You will be entered in to win a $25 Repeat Impressions gift certificate for some FANTASTIC items.  

Thank you for coming by today.  Please take care and craft your heart out.
See you soon!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy