Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday

Hello all my blogging and crafty friends!  Can you believe it is the first day in April?  Did you survive April Fool's day or did you get tricked?  Or perhaps you played some April Fool's pranks yourself.  It was the Cincinnati Reds Opening Day today; which in Cincinnati here is reason enough to take the day off work.  I honestly think that Cincinnati should just declare it a city holiday.  Unfortunately the Reds lost to the Angels 3-1.  

Onward to the cards I say!

I am still on a mission to create a bunch of Birthday cards.  I made three more the other day with some new paper I bought from a local scrapbook store.  These three cards are all similar and are created from the same sketch.


I absolutely fell in love with this paper collection from Three Bugs In A Rug called Bake Me A Cake.  I also used some Bella BLVD Birthday Girl papers.  Very cute I think!

This is a very short post because I need to get back to work a.k.a. creating more cards!  Be sure to stop in Wednesday for another Repeat Impressions What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge!
Thank you so much for stopping by & I'll see you soon...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy