Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Cards and Home Decor

Where do I start off at when I haven't been here for over 6 months!?  I have been slammed at work is where I have been, dealing with some not-so-fun emotional junk and now feeling better again with everything!

Eric and I are still living in our town home and going strong!  My kids are growing up still so fast.  Kristin is living on her own, Kevin just Friday got a new car.  So all is well with family this season.  

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your winter season holiday(s). Now the first thing I want to show you is my wreath snowman door-hanger.  I saw it first on pinterest and fell in love with it, soooo 


TA DA!!!

Our Wreath Snowman Door Decor
The front of our home with some of the lights on in front, 2 candles in top windows, snowman wreath & in our bay window you can see our tree



I have also been creating a few cards here and there.  These three are just a small few of what I have done.  I know the first two are similar but I really love this stamp.
Meowy Christmas
Tabby Kitty Christmas



Cany Cane Wishes


I have also been making some Birthday cards for SCS (SplitCoastStampers) b/c I am on their B.R.A.K committee.  Here are a few:








I also made another Scripture 8x8 page.  I really am happy how it came out.


I will be back later on in the day with another post with some "How-to's" for some of these and more.

I have really missed being here and I hope you will welcome me back into the blogging community because I cannot wait to start reading your blog posts again!


SMILES!!!

 photo 888045s6plse1hkz.gif

1 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Your home is beautiful and your cards are lovely! Merry Christmas!!!

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy