Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! New Reveal from Sassy Lil' Sketches

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I want to wish you all a love-filled Valentine's Day today.  I hope that you get to spend it with someone special!  {Hope you all get VERY VERY spoiled too! wink}

So let's talk about what's going on over at Sassy Lil' Sketches today...
Here is their reveal for the newest card sketch:
What a terrific sketch right?!
 Here is my card that I created using this sketch:



I really loved working with this sketch, and I hope that you all will visit
Sassy Lil' Sketches and see what the other ladies on the Design Team did with it!
Please join in and add your take on this sketch.  I would love to see what you all come up with!

February's sponsor is:


To be eligible for the February card sketch prizes, your card must be linked to the Sassy Lil' Sketches blog spot by March 5th at 11:59 PM EST.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic and romantic Valentine's Day today with your loved one!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates Scrapbook Scrapbooking Cutting Pasting Crafts CraftSmiley Smilie Emoticon Animated Animation Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Kim B said...

Happy Valentines day. Great card.

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute card Christy! Love all the detail and love the sketch!

Tone K. said...

What a cute card !! So cool with the "envelope" :o)

Wish you a great week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love your idea to use flowers for the banner!

Katie said...

Such a sweet card! The flower banner is such a wonderful touch.

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy