Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am selling Copic Sketch & Copic Ciao Lot *NEW*

Copic Sketch & Copic Ciao Lot *NEW*
Click this link above for more information or email me


These markers are all in perfectly new condition. They were purchased and never used. Reason I am selling is because I do not have the time to learn how to use these markers correctly. When used correctly though you can make BEAUTIFUL art work with these.

What I have is 57 Copic Sketch markers all in different colors except one duplicate color which is RV04. There is the 8 Copic Ciao Manga Skin color set with the 1 Copic Black Multi-liner marker. 3 colorless blenders along with a new bottle of colorless blender refill solution. 2 hard plastic cases-one holds 72 Sketch markers and the other holds 36.
All of these together totaled over $400.00 and I am selling for only $275.00 + $12.00 for shipping.
Shipping cost includes insurance cost as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy