Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Getting Ready to Read a New Book! I've Also Started a Local Craft Club Too!

The newest book I am getting ready to read is
I recently joined a book discussion club and this is the book that has been chosen.  We will not meet until April 12th to discuss it.  I looked in the library and on the Paperbackswap.com that I use a lot and there is such a huge demand for this book that it MUST be good.  No exaggeration but I am #1046 I think that was the number, but I am over a 1000 people in line just for one of the copies of this book on the paperbackswap site.  So I got lucky and found a FREE audio ebook and just downloaded it. 
I will start to listen to it most likely this coming Monday when I will be able to concentrate and focus on it.  It really seems to be quite and interesting book!

I also have some other news to share with you.  Now I am not sure how many people who follow my blog that live close to or in Cincinnati, Ohio, but I wanted to let those of you who do know this...
I started a new craft group entitled The East Side Women's Craft Group . Now just because it says East Side, does not at all mean that anyone from ANYWHERE close can't come and be a part of this new group!

Well everyone that is all I have for now!  Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check back in tomorrow because Sassy Lil' Sketches is having another reveal and I really think you will like it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy