Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here are some of my latest creations...Hope you enjoy!

Hope you're all doing well...I have been recouping from surgery here lately.  I want to thank you all for the well wishes and get wells, I get the stitches out Friday!!!  YES!!!

In the meantime; here is some of what I have been working on:

Button Tree w/ Floral Background

Follow Your Heart

Follow Your Heart Set

What Life Is All About

True Friends Last

You Inspire Me Card #1

You Inspire Me Card #2

I also wanted to let you all know that I am now a Inspirational Team Member for From Here 2 Scrapternity.  It is a Faith Based Scrap booking community and the women there are just so wonderful!  I am so proud and happy to be a part of this community.  Please check them out and follow the link above!


Until next time...I hope you all have a wonderful day and keep on scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy