Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches Card Reveal Today!!!

Sassy Lil Sketches April 14th Card Reveal!!!

I wanted to make sure you all head on over to Sassy Lil Card Sketches Blog  today and check out what a tremendous job that the Design Team girls did with this sketch.
I was unable to participate in making the card for this at the moment due to my surgery, but I wanted to still make sure you were still aware of it!!!

Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you have a WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL day!

Also for the month of April, the sponsor for Sassy Lil Sketches is
So be sure to get your entries in before May 5th, 11:59 PM
Good Luck!!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy