Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I've got new items to share with you!!!

Hi everyone!!!
I haven't blogged in a few days and I can feel the withdrawal in my veins! LoL!  I wanted to share with you some new items that I have been working on.  And guess what? They are NOT CARDS!  If you can believe that!  Oh I still am creating cards like a mad woman here, but I have also been creating small little items that I think would be really great to take with me to the Lake Waynoka Craft Show.

I got this idea from a friend {Gina H.}, she is in my local scrapbooking group.  We all met this past Friday evening and she showed us what she was working on.  I am using a portion of her idea and tweaking the rest of this creation on my own. 
I call them Sticky Notes Cases, basically a cute little case for a post-it note that you can keep on your desk or in your purse or where ever you may need to use a quick notepad.
Here are two that I have created & photographed so far:




Here is the blue striped case:




I have also been making Birthday Reminder lists that connect with a binder ring.  Here are some photos of them:





I actually just sold one of these on my Etsy Shop but it was a custom order so I made that today and will be sending that out tomorrow to her.  I hope she loves it!

Well I am going to go craft some more now...I want to thank you all for stopping by!  Please have a WONDERFUL day and take care!
signature Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Love how elegant you made the postie holders! And the birthday reminders are so useful and cute too.

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy