Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Completed Altered Halloween Jars, Note Card Boxes & Lake Waynoka Craft Fair!

Good evening everyone, hope your day has been a crafty one!  I have been feeling a little under the weather here the past couple of days.  However this is not a huge surprise to me considering that my son Kevin was sick, then Eric got sick and I guess it's only fair for me to get it too, lol.  Hopefully I won't get it so bad as the guys did.  They both missed several days of work due to this ickyness - word of the day.

I have been busy though sick or not getting some things completed that I started on like my Altered Halloween Jars that I posted about.  

Altered Halloween Jars
Here are the photos of them completed:





These all have one coat of gesso, two coats of black acrylic paint, two coats of polycrylic sealer, vinyl cut outs from the A Frightful Affair & Happy Haunting's Cricut cartridges, purple metallic acrylic paint on the lids.
Inside there will be treats of the crafty nature like some brads or other small embellies...I haven't gotten that far as to what to put inside.  But all and all these are finished and I am so pleased with how they turned out.  Remember this is what they all looked like in the beginning...
So yea...I am happy with the results.

Note Card Boxes
I found this tutorial on Split Coast Stampers and they are really easy to create.
Here is a closer look at them before they were actually made, the paper for the insides is just copier paper cut to 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, rounded the corners & stamped on ends




Lake Waynoka
I got my invite to participate in the 2012 Shawnee Squaws Craft Fair which is on October 13th  from 9am to 4pm.
So I have been getting things ready for this as well. Busy Busy Busy!!!  But that is how I like it!

Hope you all take care and thank you again for stopping by and visiting!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy