Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy News, Scrapbook page & 2 ATC's

Good evening everyone!  I sure hope your weekend seemed like it lasted longer than mine did...whewww.  I got a lot done though and since I was sick I wasn't able to really craft much so this was a great weekend.

I haven't created a lot of scrapbook pages/albums lately and I have really been missing this, so I decided that since Michael's had BOGO scrapbook albums I would take advantage of the sale.  I ordered up some prints and created  a page the other night.  



I used mainly Echo Park products & had a blast creating this.  

I also created two Santa ATC's for a swap I'm in.

Colored using my Copics and then I put some Martha Stewart glitter on for an added effect.  

Now for my happy news...
As of December 1, 2012 I have been smoke free for 2 years now!!!  I cannot tell you how proud I am to have made it this far.  I love it!  I just wanted to share that news with you all.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow {December 3rd} for a new Stamp Of The Week from Repeat Impressions.

Thanks for stopping by today, take care and enjoy the rest of the night!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy