Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Was A Crafting Fool Last Night!

Happy Sunday everyone...it's coooold here in Cincinnati today.  Usually here in my new craft room it's warm and stuffy but today its cold!  I'm waiting on my mom to come over because she wants me to help her make some of those sticky note cases that I made a while back.  Just in case you are not sure what I am referring to here is a pic:
Now the ones we will be working on will be Christmas themed, but this one was one of the first ones I created a long time ago.

I am in a few swaps right now and I made a few things that I can share with you so far...I am not completely finished with everything yet, but mainly I am...if that makes sense...yeah. 
For one swap I create a book mark using more grunge board, some Dazzles and stamp.  Nothing really to this one, the color on the photo does look really bland and it isn't a bright color but more so than it shows here.  

The color is more blue-gray than it looks here.

I also made a note pad holder with some note paper:




I used mainly Echo Park Eclectic paper set, again the colors are not as bright as they are in person but it's such a dreary day with no sun.  But this was a fun thing to create and it was the first one I ever made!  I think it turned out really well. This is going to the same person who is getting the bookmark and some other things too.

Another swap I am in I had to turn a book/organizer/binder/whatever I could find into a Smash/Junk Journal.  This one isn't due to send out until January 31st and I already have it completed.  I did it all last night.  As I did the two items above plus another card that I which is not to be posted yet....
There are a lot of pictures here and I will put the pics up without explaining each one because they are pretty self-explanatory; not to mention that there are a lot of photos.
I will go from beginning to the end:




















Told you there were a lot of photos.  I do not know which takes more time...the actual project/craft or the photo's LoL! I love to do this I really am not complaining but I did think about that today earlier while I was going through and naming, sorting and deleting all the ones I didn't like and putting in specific folders the ones I kept.  I really think I should consider videoing my work instead of photos all the time.  I have a nice camera that will do videos...Hmmm, I will have to look into this more.

Well that is all I have to share today, told you I was busy last night.  I want to go now and get a start on those note covers before my momsey gets here.  

Take care everyone, thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!  
Photobucket

1 comments:

susi said...

Christy!
You shouldn't have told me about your blog!!! Now I've seen my transformed smash/junk journal! It's AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see it up close and personal! Now I'm even more excited than before to get it!
Hugs,
Susi

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy