Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Scrapbook Layout, ATC's and Some Smash*(ing) Pictures & Ideas

Good morning everyone! I wanted to share with you a layout I created last night for a new project for 2013 I am going to try to do.  It is from a woman who is challenging us to memorize a verse from the Bible once a month.  To help with that she asks that we create some type of artwork with the verse we choose.  I decided that I wanted to create a small 8x8 scrapbook for this project.  Here is the title page that I created using my Cricut machine and the New Testament & Inspired Heart cartridges.
 

I thought this would be a great project to be involved in so that is why I went ahead and got started on it now so that when January comes I will have something completed.  

I created 2 ATC's for a couple of swaps.  These are for a swap where you are required to create ATC's for every month of the year with some things to represent the month.  So far only January & February have been available to sign up for.  You must have the name of the Month on your ATC.
Here are mine:
January - puzzle piece for National Puzzle Day which is in January, I have snow and clock to indicate New Year's Eve.
February - The puppy is for National Animal Theft Awareness Day which is in February, along with the mini-heart charm  & card for Valentines Day
 I wanted to share with you some of my Smash* Books that I have here.  I have some more coming in the mail because I am completely addicted to them.
I created a concert ticket book using the Smash* Mini
Washi tape covers this book












That is one idea that you can use your Smash* for; mini or otherwise.
Another one is to have one that you can put in all your goals and ideas that you would like to accomplish in the next year or however you would like to set that up.
I just started this one and I choose to use the Blue one which  is the "Retro" edition.

I have not had a chance to do much work on the cover of this one yet.  This is the only page I have completed so far.  I just doodled some of the things I would like to accomplish next year.  There will be a lot  more done on this! I wanted to  go in depth with what the goal is and how I plan to accomplish them.  Then break it all down.  Just an idea for you to do as well.

The last one I will show you for now is the one I was using for searching for a job, job coaching, resume's sent out, and some organizing ideas for everything.  So there again is not a lot here to share because I am sure you don't want to see where I have sent my resume's out to and all that ho hum stuff.  That being said...I just got a job this week!!!  Yes I did. I am now a Leasing Consultant for two properties.  I am so very happy about this.  I will still be teaching at Michael's whenever there are students signed up so that is still there.  It is a part time position and that is what I was looking for and I am very happy with the whole set up.
I digress, here are my photos





So I like to Zentangle...what? LoL!
I have soooo many crafting magazines that I spent several hours cutting out what I wanted and then I organized those bits of paper and now I just have to finish putting them into the Smash* book.  This is good to do so that you can declutter your area of magazines regardless of what genre they are...it can be done!

That is what I wanted to share.  I hope you have an excellent day and are able to create something magical!
Thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy