Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Cat Pocket Journal

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & that you are getting ready to start using all those new supplies Santa brought for you yesterday.
I ordered from  Scrapbook.com some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.  I had no idea what it was or how to use it but it was on sale and I was thinking to myself, "Why not!".  This stuff is amazing and I cannot wait to use it again. 
I actually bought 3 colors.  Pink Flambe, Lilac Lavender, and Spring Green. They are all water-based and it was very easy to use with a small craft spatula. 
Here is a closer look at how the Paws turned out on the book.  It was spread out over the stencil evenly. See how it is raised and the detail is perfect.  I highly recommend this for a few reasons. 
1. It's a quick and easy way to add texture to almost any project
2. Vibrant colors
3. No messy clean-up

The Catbook that I am making is for a swap. Basically, you take a small composition book and decorate it with nothing but cats!  How could you not LOVE that?! 

Well, I just wanted to stop in and show off this Nuvo Mousse and how great it works with stencils.  I am sure it will be fun to see what other things I can create using these.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone and remember to create something beautiful today!
photo butterflysignature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy