Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

It's Summer! Let's Create Something Great!

Hello, my crafty friends!

So it is now officially Summer...the heat has been almost unbearable here in Mt. Orab.  We are keeping cool though by trying to stay indoors and limit a lot of outdoor activities. I do want to get outside and work on some flowers around our house and I hope to do that soon. 

So a few changes since last I wrote.  I now am working with a new property management group as a property manager.  This position suits me very well because of the core values this company has that my previous employer lacked. I think that after my mom passed away last August I just changed.  I had to reevaluate what it is that I wanted for myself and how I wanted more options and to really feel as if I did something positive during my work day.  This new job has been everything that I think I could ask for.  They are a great group of people to work with and I am happy about that. 

I do want to share some new cards that I have done over the past months.  I do hope you like them!










I do have a lot more cards and items to show you but I will post some more at another time.

What is Next?

I am working on making some more cards and also want to make some mini-album flipbooks that people can keep photos and other memorabilia in.  Perhaps some journals too. I have also wanted to start making scrapbooks and scrapbook pages.  The type that I started with, ones that made you look inside yourself and create what you see.  I loved doing those monthly challenges. They kept me on my toes and I learned a lot about myself.  

Until we meet again, I hope you create something wonderful!
photo butterflysignature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Smiles!
Christy